Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

Trust

Last night, my sister and I were sharing a room coz we had people staying in the other room. Well she was really frustrated so we started talking and it turns out that she was pissed at one her friends, who is a guy and whom I rather don't like. So I told her to look up a few Bibles verses including Psalm 33:20-22
 "We wait in hope for the Lord;
  he is our strength and shield.    
  In Him our hearts rejoice,
  for we trust in His holy name.
  May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
  even as we put our hope in You."
A friend of mine actually introduced me to this verse when I was feeling rather down. It kinda lifted me up as I was falling, gave me a parachute.

Question:
Has a Bible verse ever helped in your struggles,  and if so which one?

Sarah
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx