Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

Hello holidays, goodbye social life.

Hello holidays, goodbye social life.
So last night we were at the Christmas Carols service in town. And as we were (my two sisters, Jenna and Naomi, my mum, and I) walking, Mum promptly laid on us that none of us would have any social life before we went to Melbourne. Well, I had already planned my week. Monday, babysitting. Tuesday, packing, Wednesday, school, singing lessons, Thursday, leader's party for Embassy (Sunday school), Friday, watch musicals with my mates, somewhere during the week schedule in time with Jess. Well, Friday is not gonna happen coz I have no social life
So this is me not procrastinating. :p (it's not really me. It's just a pic I found off the internet. I wish it was me, though.)

I better go, as I am currently busy, busy, BUsY!
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx