Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

It's too loud here

So Christmas here was insane. Too many people and they were all rather loud
These are the cousins
So I am really tired and stuff. And three hours time difference from my home state is insane. And now it's really loud again coz my cousin have their auntie and cousins over. Who are of no relation whatsoever to me.
The Weickhardt family
It was crazy and still is. Where I'm staying, both my cousins are under 13 and completely insane.
A retake of a 1994 photo
Heath/Edgintion clan
See the funny grins. That was the extent of my Christmas and now I just would very much like to calm down and relax, but.... I still have cousins.

I should be glad that I have cousins and that we had a good trip over and everything, but I'm rather tired.

Catcha,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx