Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

On My Bed :)


So, this is my third post. Writing this in my bedroom, on my bed. The bottom bed is actually rather hard to reach, specially my poor phone. And I want to say thanks to all the people who viewed my blog. You guys are actually quite amazing. All 20 something of you. So I wanted to dedicate this post to Eloise, coz she is actually quite awesome and such-like. (Ahaha, such-like is now my favourite word.) So Eloise, I can't wait to see you, and I miss you, and I think you should email me back. (Eloise and I have the glasses, the other two are just some random kooks we know :p) She is actually a gun (in the nicest way possible.)

So I'll catcha later, guys
Have a nice week and happy posting,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx