Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Parachutes + Shortness

Hey guys!
This is gonna be short or something coz I can't think of anything else to write. My brain just got fried. So I may just write a poem. But the problem is my creative juices aren't flowing like they normally do. I mean I wrote a poem last night but it was a depressing one. I'll show you-
"I'm falling down,
I'm falling now
That parachute ain't gonna stop me
I'm slipping
I'm sliding
There's no-one here to stop the unseen
Help me
Guide me
I'm in this place again
I'm flailing
I'm falling
Please, God, make this end.
I'm on my knees now,
I'm crying out.
The shame that's inside
Is coming out.
My hands out in front of me
Blood pouring from my arms.
My soul is sinking deeper
I need to stop this cutting now.
The razor's out
Drawn across the skin
A stifled cry.
Blood pours from within.
I cover it up
And cry again,
Where do I go from here?
My life had only just began
And as I fall
I cry to you.
'God, you have to save me.
I can't do this on my own.
I tried, I failed
I'm lying with this smile.
I need to show what is within.'
I'll wait for your reply
I'll listen and hold on tight
I don't want to fall today.
To let go of the rope.
It's burning my hands
Help me up!
It's burning my hands again
I try and try to stifle the cry
The cry welling up on inside.
It's out
I'm falling
The devil is calling
I need a way out now."
(I know it's depressing but that's how I write.)
Catcha later,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx