Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

Maccas and little kiddies (Good times)

Heyo!!!!
I went to McDonald's on Sunday for munchies with me maties. Which got me thinking, every time I go out for food with me maties and fan-dam-ily, it's like a really tinsy-winsy minuscule taste of the feast we get in heaven. Which is gonna be A-MAZE-ING, just saying. But then it's really nothing compared to what Christ has set up for us in Heaven.
I was talking to a little boy on Wednesday. And for his writing, he had to write, "Trust in God with all your heart. I love Jesus." (or something along those lines) and then draw a picture of Jesus on the back. So I asked him what he thought of when he thought about Jesus. He got really frustrated and said, "I don't know." So I told him about what I thought of Jesus... and I got to tell him about what Jesus did for him. I got to witness to a 5yr old. And I don't know about you but I get really excited about that. Coz I just got a chance to see Jesus in my life and show Him. Even if it was to a Pre-Primary, it was something. I have a feeling that that thought of what Jesus did will stay with him for a long while. And just last month at a sleepover that I was a leader on, my friend, Emily, and I got a chance to witness to this 11yr old boy. And just to show him a little bit of Jesus was an A-MAZE-ING experience. It's not often I actually have the opportunities to share my life and faith.
Have you ever had a wonderful opportunity to share your faith? If you haven't I encourage you to, it is an A-MAZE-ING experience and one you will never forget.
Happy Posting! (comments would be nice)
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx