Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

It's another post =O

Hey guys,
Soo sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. I'm gonna try and blog every day, but I am actually super busy. I guess that what happens when you're still studying and such-like (again, awesome word!)
Bussy, busy, busy! Work and an A-MAZE-ING musical night last night. Getting no sleep coz my big sister's home from uni on a break. (YAYY!!) so she's taking me to Macca's and such-like @11 o'clock at night. And then we get kicked out coz they were closing. :( So we went to our resident mountain. =p (which is more like a bump, but it's cool, I live in Australia we don't have mountains)
So apperantly my blog dissapeared, sorry. I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. (not very good at computers)
Well catcha later,
Happy posting and have a great weekend,
Sarah
xox

2 comments:

  1. your blog reappeared! ;)

    aaaaaand guess what girlie, we *do* have mountains in Australia. Big ones. Here, in Vic. Which you will see when you visit meeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it did!

    Well I live in WA so, we don't really have mountains.
    Email me back.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx