Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Don't give up!

"Let it all out,
Get it all out
Rip it out,
Remove it.
Don't be alarmed
When the wound begins to bleed."
That is the start of my all time favourite Relient K song. It talks about letting your pain out. And a while back  I was in a valley, a deep, deep valley, and I couldn't see my way out. And I thought that I would let my pain out by cutting. And while in that valley I stopped believing in life, so I wanted to kill myself. Listening to this music helped me out. God spoke to me and I know that I have been strengthened by what I have gone through. So now I want to share my story with others.
"And you said I know that this will hurt,
But if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse
If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember the end will justify the pain it took to get us there."
You CAN get out!!! Don't give up now

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx