Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Self Image - 2013 & Lately


I put a video on YouTube recently, about who I think I am coming into 2013. 

LOVING//
thrift shops //catching up with friends //2013 //YouTube videos //my iPod //getting email from Kelsie //finding other Australian bloggers! //my fairy crown // new hairstyles //

LISTENING//
Flyleaf's album Memento Mori //Sheryn Bink's debut album (dude, check her out! she's great... better live though!) //Leeland //Jana Gilmore, Leaves //

WATCHING//
X-Men //Captain America  (so sad at the end...) //27 Dresses //Thor //The Incredible Hulk //Pretty much every Marvel movie I can get my hands on //

DOING//
packing //cleaning //tweeting //facebooking //instagraming //practicing (Those Roses is doing their first performance on Sunday, pray for us please!) //making YouTube videos //redesigning the blog //stressing //procrastinating //picture-taking // getting my haircut //

BLOGGING//
getting rid of sponsorship/all ads //a new name? I'm thinking of Dead Oaks, or an incorporation the word "oak/s" in it// new design (do you guys like it) //




No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx