Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

2012 (Year in Review)


January: Jan was the continuation of my travels over East. I went to a Girl's Brigade camp, called Fonomarae, in New South Wales.


February: Did my first & second outfit post (see here, and here) I got a slew of guest posters, and interviewees. (see here, and here) I also burnt my leg on a motorcycle exhaust (see here)


March: Reactivated my Twitter account. Stella guest posted for me, and vice versa. Did my first DIY (see here) My blog got redesigned...


April: Turned 16!! Got another slew of guest posters (click the above link) Got the Hunger Games trilogy in a boxed set. Went on Church/Easter Camp (Cheaster Camp)


May: Got my L plates for car and moped. First got in touch with Kelsie. Rode the moped for the first time ever! Did my first vlog. (see here)


June: And another slew of guest posters (again, see above link) Went to a ladies event @ my church. Did my first hair tutorial (see here) Also purchased my first Frankie.


July: Got offered a job in Victoria, as a nanny. Wrote about my faith (see here)


August: Got nominated for my first blog award (see here) Posted a bunch of poetry (see here)


September: Went to Perth to celebrate Caitlin's birthday. Helped Paige celebrate her 18th. (see here)


October: Got my Pioneer Pin. Did my first "If You Knew Me" post (see here) Started Those Roses with my sister. Anoounced that I got a job in Victoria (see here)


November: Decided to change the direction of the blog and changed it into a  fashion blog. Celebrated my first blogiversary.


December: Announced to FB that I was moving. Got Instagram.... need I say more! Got an iPod Touch 4th generation 16GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx