Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Dearest Imogen





Outfit deets
Singlet: C/o. Dolly
Skirt: Thrifted
Shawl: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Jay Jays

I'm thinking of changing the blog name to... *drumroll please*

DEAREST IMOGEN

Do you like it? 
The meaning behind it is that I don't want this blog to just be my outlet, and you hear all about me. Dearest Imogen will continue to stay the same, but with more vlogs, and encouragements posts. And a much simpler design, and in general a way for me (and you!) to take a simpler outlook on life. Simply put Dearest Imogen means "beloved girl," which is what I attain to become.

dear (deer)
beloved or loved: a dear friend.
Im-o-gen (im- uh-jen)
a girl or young woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx