Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

- 2013 goals -



GET HEALTHY//
This goal has three subtitles because it's like a three part problem/solution.
LOSE WEIGHT//
I put on 10kgs (at least) last year, by overeating/not exercising. I'm not proud of the weight I gained so I'm making it my goal to lose all the weight I gained last year.
EXERCISE MORE// I will go do a workout at least 3 times a week. I've been downloading some cool fitness apps, and using them heaps. ;) #bestthingever
EAT LESS//
I tend to be an emotional eater so this goal is to eat less fatty food, mainly sugars, and fried food.

GROW CLOSER TO GOD//
This is probs the biggest goal this year. Pretty much, I need to make time every day, of every week this year to devote(at least) 30mins to God. Last year, I didn't really read my Bible/pray at all.

KEEP MYSELF/ROOM CLEAN//
I am probably the worst person to come to if you want cleaning advice. As I'm writing this, I'm looking about my room, and there's clothes everywhere. I mean, I'm moving and all, but it still doesn't excuse the mess on the floor.
This goal is more than just keeping the exterior clean. It ties in the above two perfectly. I want to rid myself of bad influences and toxins. No swearing, etc.

SAVE//
I am horrid at saving. So this year, I'll be working on my money handling skills. I'm saving up for a car, guys, and cars are expensive! Also, as I'm seriously looking into the music industry, I'll be looking at getting a recording desk, microphone, and Apple Mac. That's gonna cost a lot. And uni in a couple of years, as well. My parents aren't rich so I have to pay for pretty much all my uni, unless I get a scholarship, or something along those lines.

GET MORE SELF-CONFIDENCE//
I suck at social gatherings, and I actually have many people I count as my close friends (I may not have any at all). I'm a shut book in real life, and apparently rather scary... (So my little sister says.) So, with moving and all that, I'll have heaps of opportunities to practice self-confidence, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx