Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

I've Moved Town!

For Sale... I'm moving town! (I've moved)
Our house sold in less than a month!
Bush right outside my doorstep, now I have the canals.
St. Barbara's Square, the centre of town.
Tessa was freaking out about being left behind
My dad took this photo. Isn't it just precious?

If you've been following my Instagram for the past month, you'll have noticed certain things.
1. That my house has been sold, and I'm packing to move to Perth.
2. I take way too many selfies...
3. I spend way too much time on my iPod.
But this post is about the first thing. The whole moving thing...

Having have lived all my life in one town (and one house, unless you count the time I moved when I was 6 months old... I don't), the idea of moving was/is foreign to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not that I put up a fight when I found out we were moving. I knew, in my heart, that God was directing us out of Kalgoorlie (cow-goo-lee), and in to the big smoke (Perth)

And in other news, I've know I've told you this before. But I'm going to Victoria in TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! I am so ridiculously excited, and I get to see all the lovely little kids again. :) I had a Skype call with them about three weeks before we left. So I'm leaving on Feb 9th, and I won't be back in WA until the end of March/start of April. :)

Isn't she adorbs...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx