Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Well, I'm back!

Why hello! 

I must say I had a rather swell tie while I was away, but am awfully glad to be back (writing that sentence I had the whole British accent going on in my head) But weren't those guest posters lovely! :)

Here's a recap of my holidays so far:
  • Went on Cheaster Camp and helped with the kid's program
  • Met some rather nice Melbourne people. Our speaker, Julia Dunham, came all the waynfrom Lilydale with his wife, Amanda, and four daughters, Jemima, Matilda, Mabel, and Elsie. (I think I got them in the right order)
  • Decided that it would be awesome to get rather amazingly sunburnt.
  • Did a leadership course with Girl's Brigade
  • Stayed at the mentor's and sister's place
  • Moved a heap of funiture around
  • Helped Mum sort out her craft stuff
  • Babysat every afternoon this week
I rather think that's all! Catch ya later!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx