Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

So the other day...

I found this really encouraging post over at Pie N' The Sky. So helpful to me coming up to church camp, etc.

Speaking of church camp I'll be away for about 10 days, not just on church camp, mind you. So I'll be leaving some very capable people who are gonna do a little guest posting. Say hello to EloiseCarolineMolly, and Lily. I mean, seriously go check out their blogs! And be sure to come back and check out their guest posts. No-one will be posting over Easter as I feel that Easter is a family time, not a blogging time. So check back soon.

I made me a blog button for a linky series I'm starting up called "Dear Life." It took me like 5 tries to do it. But I did it! And am victorious against that silly blog button!

And... I decided I'd post the pictures for the April photo challenge. So here goes!

Keep on keeping on, (and enjoy the photos)


Day 1) Your name:
I have a few. Most of them are on my bedroom door. Miss Weickhardt, Sarah, Princess Sarah. You name it, it's there!


Day 2) Smile:
The Dog makes me smile. And look she's smiling! While listening to my iPod. (I think she was listening to Flyleaf.


And because you can take this so many ways... 
Little girl hairstyles make me smile. They are rather cute!


Day 3) Green:
I actually cannot believe how green this town is! I mean, seriously, I live in the desert, pretty much. :) Love it so much!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sydney. I've already had a quick peek at it. Looking good! <3

    Aw thanks, Erin! You're amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx