Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Hunger Games books have arrived! XD

Heyo!

So, guess what!?!?!? I got the Hunger Games!! *excited squeal* You know that wonderful feeling that you get when you take the wrapping off something. It was like that. I just couldn't contain my excitement! XD

Cold weather has hit with a fury here. Autumn has finally come. Hello, six weeks of cold weather. I awoke at 5:30am this morning because I was so cold. So here I sit writing a post, with my doona puled up to my chest, a beanie on my head, a scarf around my neck, a d a woolen jumper ocer my arms. You wouldn't believe how cold it is! (Well, maybe you would because in America you get snow. I've never seen snow in my life)

I would love to show you photos, etc. But I'm on the tablet and it won't let me, for some reason, upload photos. But I can upload them to Facebook... Oh dear, modern technology is not my forte.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx