Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

So now I'm 16 :)

Why hello,

Sorry I've been a bit slack updating this here blog, I've been planning my 16th. Can you believe it? Now I can:

  • Get a boyfriend (ugh, even if I wanted one I wouldn't get one. For some reason guys just don't seem to like me.)
  • Get my ears pierced. Oh, yes, hello world! I am growing up. Hopefully, I can actually get them done on Tuesday arvo... 
  • Get my licence. Uh-huh, little old me is gonna be behind the wheel of one massive ute (truck) Also I get my P's on my scooter, not that I have my scotter licence as of yet, but that is immaterial.
  • Wear makeup. I've broken this rule 4 times before, all in the name of dancing, though. So, I won't be wearing a lot of that stuff... (Pig fat and all sorts of crapola)
  • Wear heels. I got my first pair the other day, and Mum and I had a bit of an arguement about them. Oh, well, I can wear them. (I actually wore them on Saturday night...just)
  • Wear nail polish (varnish, whatever floats your boat). I got some pink stuff given to me by the little girl's I babysit... :)
I think that's all. But, you must admit, it's a fairly large list... :) So 16 is a big age for me. And because I'm in Yr. 11, Mum and Dad have got me a brand-spanking new laptop! Which I am using at the moment. No more slow, old Tori for me... It's Henny Penny alllll the way now! XD 

These graduation photos are such an awesome idea! And so is this blog post. And so is this blog! And so is this band-ish artist sorta thing! :)

 And speaking of photos... I can put some up now!! Which I will... :p

<3
Sarah

I made goodie bags coz, Hey! Goodie bags are cool.
I'm such a good organizer, I can organize anything... except my own life
My bestie slept over
My birthday cake. Hoot the Owl of Giggle and Hoot

I made a pinata... with owls on
Selfies in the car
My aunt came up for the weekend
I quite like Chinese

My parents got me a laptop... I call her Henny Penny
You like? Her name is Wig
I made these myself
My besties! <3
Yes, most of my friends are in some way a bit strange in the head

2 comments:

  1. I love those owl cupcakes! I've wanted to try making those for a long time now. Can you post the directions?

    www.highschoolhelpforgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually pretty simple. I made normal cupcakes, and used Vienna Icing, and then chucked on Oreos, M&M's and sour worms.

    <3
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx