Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

Guest Post: Your're a Peach

~This is a wonderful guest post by Molly from Fresh Squeezed Fashion. Go check out her blog~



Springtime colors this year are like no other. Tangerine which was named color of the year is taking over while sweet pastels are not so far behind. What do you get when you combine the two? Peach! This mixture between pink and fierce orange is something I just j'adore. This color looks fab on all skin tones if worn with the right amount and accessories! 

Inline image 1 

Peach clothing reminds me of the beach. The cool undertones remind me of the water but the warm feel looks like a beautiful ocean sunrise.

Inline image 2



Fashion Week 2012 showed no lack of peach! If you're fair skinned, try peach accent pieces and accessories. The model on the far right only wore peach shorts but I recommend a non-pastel top to avoid being washed out. The model in the middle wore a peach dress that looks magnificent on her! The warm peach compliments her dark skin. Avoid wearing all peach, like the model on the far left. It makes her look washed out and her skin looks dull and dreary.

Inline image 3

Peach is an incredibly girlie color so adding lace will enhance the flirty, romantic feel- it's the same feel you get with pastels!


Inline image 4


















































I love this collage of peach clothing and accessories. It has such a fresh, fun, and floral feel that I love! :)

Inline image 5

This is a picture of me singing at my school talent show. I made sure to do a peach cardi-dress combo!

Like my post? Please check out my blog also!

http://freshsqueezedfashion.blogspot.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx