Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

I'm Getting Married!

When I came to Victoria, I wasn't expecting anything crazy to happen. And I certainly didn't expect that my whole view on life to do a complete 180!

In the past 6 months I've learned more about being an intregal part of home life than I ever thought possible.

Now onto the title of this post. I'm getting married, but not for a few years yet. You see, I had this grand plan in my mind. I would go to uni, become a teacher, and then after a couple of years of teaching, I would get married and have children. Not any more though. My whole view on womanhood has been completely turned on its head...

More on this topic in another post, this could turn into a book...



No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx