Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

2013 goals update

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin



GET HEALTHY//
This goal has three subtitles because it's like a three part problem/solution.
LOSE WEIGHT//
Guys, I have lost at least 6kgs in the past 6 months. Hot diggity dog, it feels great. :)
EXERCISE MORE// 

This is so not happening. Like, I'm not kidding. It's just too cold outside.
EAT LESS//
And this one is happening in a rounabout way. As in, I'm eating less sugary, fatty foods, but eating more good, healthy food. (homegrown cabbage tastes llike cauliflower with a hint of mustard, just thought you should know.


GROW CLOSER TO GOD//
This is happening in the strangest way possible. I'm reading the Torah at the moment (that is, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deutoronomy) and learning more about what I can do to become who God wants me to be.

KEEP MYSELF/ROOM CLEAN//
Room is clean! This room clean goal has been quite easy to keep because there are mice in the house and I don't want mouse dropping all over my clothes, etc. 

The other part of this goal is not as easy. I have pretty bad personal hygiene, and just recently, had to resort to writing down when I last had a shower. But now that that's sorted out I can kinda keep plodding along.


SAVE//
It's really easy to save on the farm. Like, seriously, I only spend money on things I really need. (toiletries, etc.) And even then sometimes I don't have to pay for some of my stuff. It's part of my pay! HUZZAH! But I did get 2 new dresses the other day... For $9.98 each, one was originally $59, and the other $49. 


GET MORE HEALING//

I've changed this goal, because I've realized I don't have a problem with self-confidence but I have a problem. I'm so emotionally scarred so I need some inner healing. 

PS. Doing the Blimey Cow Photo-a-Day challenge 







No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx