Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

Lake Hindmarsh





There's this lake, about 3hrs from where I live. It's big, and not very wet (at the moment)

Let me back up a little, about a month ago everyone got invited to camping on the Queen's Birthday Weekend. (June 8-10) The Naylors politley declined for they had family coming to visit, and I said no because I needed a lift. Well, on the Tuesday before the long weekend I got a call from Lydia (who invited us), inviting me to go camping with them because they now had an extra seat. So I thought about it, and on Wednesday I decided I would go. Now, this campsite had no shower, and only a drop dunny. (Australian for bush toilet) I, the undersigned, hate bush camping. And 4 wheel driving (bush bashing) and motorbikes. Let me tell you, the weekend was all about bushin' it. 

The weekend was great, and I got to drive! I met a few people my own age, and learnt how cold it has to be before your body goes into "don't want to do anything" mode.

Sarah
ps. big news coming soon!
pps. this post is perf...




1 comment:

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx