Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

élan {the story of a girl with vigour}



You may have noticed that there have been a few changes on the blog recently. The biggest one is the name change. I picked it because it fits more with where I am in my life right now. I looked us COURAGE  in a thesaurus one day, and one of the words with similar meaning was élan, which means...
élan
-
noun-
dash; impetuous ardour (violent passion): to dance with great élan.

...which is where I feel I’m at with my life. I have élan (violent passion) for life, for love and for my Father, and I need to tell everybody.


ps. The giveaway has finished, but the Internet is slowww, so you'll just have to wait for the results. In the meantime look for a new post this week. I know what you're all thinking,"Geez, Sarah, two posts in a week, how unlike you?" Whatever... There will be a post on Sunday (I PROMISE!) about who won the giveaway... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx