Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Life Lately {II}



LIVING//
 relaxing //saving money //making cake //enjoying not having great access to the web //writing a book // packing, and unpacking //studying //playing violin //moving sheep around

LOVING//
the patter of little feets //having my own room //double bed //hugs all times of day //laughing at silly things //eating healthier //dirt between my toes //acting like a little kid again //blog redesigning, again //red lipstick (I don’t wear out, at all. But it works at home)

LOATHING//
the distance from town //being away from home //no internet in the bedroom //daylight savings //screaming baby (he was teething...) //screaming children //the amount of insects //cupboard doors (& drawers) that won’t shut properly //tired eyes //


 LISTENING//
Freight Trains &Hurricanes – Sheryn Binks //Arise – Flyleaf //Pure Bride – Leeland //the laughter of little children //sheep //

LEARNING ABOUT//
Jewish feasts (Guys, I get to celebrate Passover! Guys, I am super EXCITED!) //Exodus //French Revolution //circles (and locus, and stuff like that #ihatemaths) // Bar Barukah’s &rites of passage //God’s timing //heeding God’s call //

LONGING FOR//
chocolate (I haven’t had any for like a whole month) //better camera (DSLR) //the Father’s kingdom on Earth //a new dress (I only have like 3 dresses here) //friends (there’s only one person I’ve seen who is about my age...) //Western Australia //end of daylight savings //peace & quiet //rain //



No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx