Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Awkward & Awesome Thursday V.I





AWKWARD//
  • Writing up posts on Microsoft Word cause there’s no Internet in my room.
  • The 2 (nearly 3) year old pulling down my shirt (every day, guys, I’m not kidding)
  • Having no schoolwork to do
  • Boredom
  • Tiredness
  • Cold days, and then hot days
  • Cold days in the middle of March (not supposed to happen, guys, it’s supposed to get cold at the start of May.)
  • Temper tantrums.

AWESOME//
  • Going home soon
  • Teaching kids how to read, write, etc.
  • Raw food (vegan, and uncooked)
  • Fresh veggies! (guys, they taste so yummy)
  • Planning posts for the next couple of weeks.
  • Fresh lamb (like seriously, if we need some lamb we go out to the paddock and shoot it, that’s how fresh it is)
  • This my first Awkward & Awesome Thursday post



No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx