Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Happy April!




Summer is officially over. The air has changed, and you have to wear shoes outside. The wind has turned from cool relief to a winter freeze. Even the walls know what is going on; they’re almost too cold to touch.
But it’s that horrid, awkward weather. It’s a bit too warm to pull out the winter woollies, but it’s cold enough to warrant jeans, and a jumper.

Hello, Autumn, I've missed you. Hooray, you’re finally back! The season of celebrations, and birthdays, of sorrow, and of heartache.

I have a love/hate relationship with Autumn. It’s’ the time of year when I start to descend into my valley again, but it’s also the time of year to celebrate! I turn another year older. (And at the end of the year I GRADUATE!)

Autumn is my favourite season, and April is my favourite month. 
HAPPY AUTUMN, AUSTRALIA! HAPPY APRIL, WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx