Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

I'm Not An American Blogger



These past few weeks, I've been thinking about what to do. And doing some searching...

One of the biggest things I've realised is the fact that I'm not an American blogger. (hence the title of this post) I don't own a fancy camera, I don't have clothes from all the major outlets. I don't design blogs, I don't have an Etsy shop, etc. The list goes on. You see, ever since I started this blog, I've wanted to be one of those bloggers. You know, the ones with heaps of followers, great pictures, 'perfect' life, cute children. The ones with, seemingly, everything.

I don't know what I'm really good at. You know how you have these people who are really good at one thing, (photography, blogging, music, etc.) well, I haven't found my one thing yet. I like music, and blogging, and drawing, and writing, and children, but I haven't something I really love. Something I want to devote my life to. Maybe that's my problem.

EW, forever is a long way away...

x Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY understand. You know what-I was finding myself feeling the same way. But YOU are awesome. And you don't need to be an american either. Because Australia is totally cool. You are cooler then the Americans (Americans have a huge fascinations with like England and Australia;)But seriously. I totally understand. I'm still trying to find my "one thing". It's not a problem! makes me think of one of my favorite Bible verse: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11. He is in control and HE knows our plans!

    girl-YOU are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsie! You are super dooper awesome!:)

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx