Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

He Satisfies My Every Need



All of these words. And never one of them I feel satisfied with. Everything I do, what happens with it when I'm gone? I write poetry, and compose my own music. And yeah, I love it, but none of the words that I write, none of the tunes that I sing satisfy me.

The problem is that I have (had) a hole in my heart that needed filling. And no worldly thing could ever, and will ever, fill it. I guess, one could say that it was a God-shaped hole. I know that it seems ridiculous to some of you, but I've had a God-shaped hole in my heart since I was 12. Slowly, I'm letting God fill it. One step at a time.

I'm reading through the Torah (Genesis-Deutoronomy) at the moment. It's different reading it for yourself and not hearing the Bibles stories at church/Sunday school. There's a deeper revelation of what God has done. I encourage you if you want to find out more about what makes God tick, read the Torah. If you want to find out more about His salvation plan for the world read John. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx