Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

Well, Ain't That's Cliche...

You know those posts that really inspire us, the one about failures, and overcoming them, about how busy we are, etc. I was gone write one of these, and then realized how cliche I would sound.


This blog is about

overcoming fears

laughing at funnies

being awed by photos

being plain awesome

and hearing all sorts of cool stuff

etc.

<3

Side note: I'll be away for a few days, and I currently don't have any guest posters... >_< sorry.

And I got another package from America this time for winning Elisha's giveaway, and I got a pendant from Julie the Fish. It's super cute! :)



See you soon!




4 comments:

  1. See you soon! Yayay for winning cool stuff!! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to get my package :)
    Its all wrapped and ready to send!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx