Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Just a Bit MIA...

Hey guys!

I am sorry that I've been a bit MIA lately. I was sick. And you know that camp I told you I was going on. I didn't go. Why? Cause I was sick. Dreadfully so...

But onto other, more exciting news. A package arrived in the mail today...


For the Christmas in July thing I got paired up with Karrine. She got me a pair of earrings, four lollipops, a coin purse, and some nail polish.

<3
Sarah
ps. I have Passionfruit Ads now. :) Go check out my sponsor page.





8 comments:

  1. I never thought to send lollipops, I'll keep that in mind for the swap.

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent Karrine some lifesavers... :)

      You too, Lissa!

      Delete
  2. I love the owls and that clutch thing! So cute! Thanks for participating and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the linkup. I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Thanks again for my parcel :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww man that coin purse is super adorable - nice score! ;)

    ReplyDelete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx