Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

Australia Day

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!
I'm not so sure what is so happy about it though, seems to me just another excuse to have a day off work, get drunk, and have a swim. Oh, I forgot and to paint your face and dress in the green and gold that is Australia.

My Australia Day has so far consisted of watching a British TV show, going on a American website, and listening to an American band. How patriotic of me. And being a vegetarian, I fail to see what the hype is about lamb and a 'traditional Aussie bbq' (barbeque, pretty much a whole heap of fat and meat made to look and taste nice supposedly)
Relient K

Lost in Austen 




xo, 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx