Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

verbum


Making:  scarfs, and other handicraft projects

Cooking: dinner. all the time. for seven people

Drinking: lots and lots of water

Wanting: a house by the sea, near a waterfall, in the country, with acres of untouched land

Looking: at the ocean from the backyard

Playing: the Wolf by Jana Gilmore. it is great!

Wasting: nought

Watching: 3 months worth of Blimey Cow videos

Enjoying: new places, & time with family

Waiting: for iTunes to work properly

Wondering: how I managed to convince my mother to let me move all the way over the other side of the country.

Loving: how much weight I've lost since the start of the year. (15kgs, guys! {33lbs})

Hoping: that my 3 page, what I want to do this summer, list gets at least half-done.

Marveling: at how my body copes with certain things

Needing: to pass my practical driving test

Smelling: the crisp ocean air

Wearing: all the clothes I left in WA (and bathers!)

Following: the dotted white lines whilst I drive my family around

Noticing: how much sugary food abounds in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx