Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

#welcometomylife



We interrupt your reguarly unscheduled blog post with a very important announcement.
I'm in half a mind to close this here blog down. Like, I'm being super-duper absolutely very truly serious. 
But anyways, I'm sure you're all itching not to hear about my adventures over this past month or so. So here goes.

Sheep, sheep, baa baa.
What the heck?
Schoolwork.
Maths
Schoolwork
What am I doing?
Nightmare. 
Can't sleep.
Nightmare again.
Pelvic twist.
And again
And again.
Food shopping
Nose wiping
Piano playing
Hips hurting
Back spasms
Knee aches
Shoulder cramps
What am I doing?
Sore feet
Can't sleep
Wake up every hour
Still can't sleep
Hot, cold, hot, cold
Stupid weather
Hang up the washing
Cook dinner
Hang up more washing
Maths
Music
Cook dinner again.

#welcometomylife 
#enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx