Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Transparency VI: Falling







































Outfit details
Dress: Jay Jays
Leggings: The sisters
Cardigan: Rockmans
Shoes: Thrifted

Earrings: Diva

Constantly, I get this feeling of falling, of watching myself crash and burn. I'm doing this devotion at the  moment and the first question was "What are you most afraid of?" And I put, "Watching myself fall, and there being no-one to catch me." I don't know how to cope with it, and I hate constantly being stressed. My parents are probably the best in the world, cause they put up with my crazy mood swings.

I know that this too shall pass, and I'm praying that it will pass quickly.

Much love,
Sarah
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx