Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

TGIF




























Outfit details
Shirt: Thrifted
Tank: Jay Jays
Shorts: Kmart
Belt: Kmart

I can't believe that I haven't posted for about a month. It's seriously crazy, and I am super sorry! This blog has been on a back burner for too long, I'll do up some scheduled posts for you... :)

Anyways, recently at band we've been practicing like crazy for this one praise and worship night at Ignition. So on Friday we did it! It was amazing! We had a school from Busselton visit, and they had great energy. My mentor was down and she was in the band too. :) It was a great night, and Friday coming up is a Disney Christmas party!! XD Sooo exciting!

Much love,
Sarah
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx