Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

It's Been A Long Year


























Outfit details
Shirt: Vistaprint
Pants: Target
Cardigan: Thrifted
Watch: Angus & Cootes
Ring: Prouds

I just realized that today marks a year since I started this blog. You can read the first post HERE. It's been a year of ups and downs. Of travels and adventures. Of tears and heartache, joy and laughter. There have been name changes (Sarah's Blog, The One With The B, Keep On Keeping On), URL changes (theonewiththeb, sarahwiki), design changes, etc. In one year I've posted 131 times, gained 40 followers, and had 3,881 page views (at time of publishing)

And even though it's been hard, it's been super fun. I've been through some really black periods in the year. From full on joy, to jaw breaking sorrow. It's been a long year, but a good one!

Much love,
Sarah
xox

4 comments:

  1. ah, that is such a big accomplishment! congrats and happy one-year anniversary!:D excited for what the next year shall bring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR T-SHIRT! (and i love you, too. <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder where I got the idea for the shirt from... :p (love you heaps more!! <3)

      Delete

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx