Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

a culmination of events


first fire pit of the summer

well hello. i've been thinking and contemplating life lately. it's a very interesting conundrum indeed.

two of my friends got married last weekend. i watched them go from just friends all the way through to the final culmination of marriage. i was the listening ear when she complained about how much she liked him and that she didn't know if he liked her back. and i watched from a distance as they finally (!!) got together. it's been an interesting experience. the wedding was beautiful and emulated who they are as a couple.

sandy cape, jurien bay


it's been refreshing to come to a deeper realisation that life just keeps progressing no matter what you do or how you feel. 

i've been living in the same town for nearly four years and if you asked me three months ago what my plans for next year i would've said that i was moving back to victoria/moving away for good. and considering the events that have transpired in the past few months you would think that my answer would be a definite "i'm leaving" but due to circumstances i have decided to stay put in this little old coastal town for another year at the very least.
and in the past month i've realised that staying here doesn't mean that i'm stagnant or stuck in any way. i've been prayerfully considering all my current options and i feel that God is calling me here for another season. 

in other news, in the past two months i've been taking a rest from church, visiting other churches, and taking a break altogether. i went to my home church today and i'm also considering my options in that regard.

the pinnacles, cervantes

hello, goodbye, this post is a bit of a ramble. love me xx

listening to all this music



No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx