Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

self-image : introduction


i've had this idea in my head since i saw Jocee's comment. and then, after this idea had sprouted in my mind i remembered a post i had read once upon a time on Lauren's blog (the post is here. thank you very much. it only took me one whole hour to find it)

anywho, onto the idea. self-image. the idea, conception, or mental image one has of oneself. what's your self-image like? do you like what you see when you look at yourself? or can you only see the bad bits? the bits that no-one else sees?

in the next few weeks, months, years, i'll be doing a post on what i think about my body. the first one being my face. then hands, feet, so on, and so forth. feel free to join me. (this is by no means a link-up, but... if you do write a post on this topic, put the link in the comment box, click publish, and i'll be over there checking it out.)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx