Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

WIW: Hipster Hopster

Outfit deets
Dress: Jay Jays
Singlet: Supre
Leggings: Borrowed from Naomi
Shoes: Sportsgirl
Earrings: Present from Hannah

Well, hello fellow bloggers, and not-bloggers, 

If you're like me, you'd be noticing a few changes around here.
Firstly, I changed my blog URL. I haven't got a domain name, yet.
Secondly, a bunch of pages are now missing. The header was getting a bit (heaps) too chunky for my liking, so hopefully there'll be a new design soon.
Third, I'm updating my about page, slowly and surely. And all my social media links, and email adress will go there.

I don't about you but I'm excited!

Love ya longtime!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx