Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Life is Sublime, Love an Added Benefit



I'm back!! I mean, I'm back in WA with my family. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you'll already know this... :) And as always, I need to readjust myself to home life. :p

There are pros and cons of living at home. Like how Mum does ALL the washing. (I have to do all my own washing on the farm.), but I have to share a bedroom with my little sister. (The room is half the size of my room on the farm.) Auntie Karen spoils us, but she can be a bit annoying. I get all my shoes, and clothes back, but there's limited storage space. (I have in built storage on the farm.) Also, Perth is much warmer than Vic, but it's a different warm, but it also means I can go to the beach!

But, seriously, guys, I'm loving it here! When I first get home, all I did was sleep, eat, sleep, and then do it all again. There's a 2hr time difference between Vic and WA, so I gained 2hrs coming back. :) But I think my body has finally settled into being in WA again... It took a while.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." - John 14:27 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice, and check back. i do reply to super awesome, friendly comments!
xx be my kindred spirit xx